Please read the following before placing an order! By placing an order with our company, you will be agreeing to adhere to these policies. We process all orders in batches to eliminate mistakes and optimize organization.
For your convenience we also offer a Mail-In order form.
- Orders must be received in our office by 10:00 am Pacific Time, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) to be processed the same day.
- Due to internal order processing policies of some of our suppliers, there may be a one-business day delay in processing orders even when an order is received by 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
- If you mail in an order through the postal system, there may be a delay of several days before your order reaches our office. If immediate order processing is required, the order must be placed through our secure online order system, by fax, or by calling our toll-free order line 800-226-4668.
- All sales are final on the brands identified as such on the Exchange Eligibility list.
- All sales are final on all Costumes, Wig Accessories (shampoo, brushes, etc.) and items purchased from our Inventory Reduction Sale section.
- All sales are final on human hair wigs, hairpieces, and Men's wigs, whether synthetic or human hair.
- Orders paid through PayPal using a personal checking account will be held until notification is received from PayPal that the funds have cleared. This usually takes 3 to 4 business days.
- Personal checks are not accepted. Money Orders must first clear the bank before merchandise is shipped. No Western Union payments will be allowed.
- When a credit card transaction is declined or comes back as invalid due to incorrect information provided by the Customer, we will attempt to make contact to help solve the problem. Each customer in this case will be informed of the declined transaction immediately with an automated response. Please call 800-226-4668 to correct any errors in your order.
- We reserve the right to require payment by Money Order or credit card for international orders, and for orders where the Customer's shipping address and billing address do not match exactly.
- In case of backorder delay, or discontinued item(s), Customer will be contacted and given the option to wait for any out of stock item(s), select another item(s), opt for an in-store credit, or cancel this portion of the order.
- IMPORTANT: Our current shopping cart system does not allow for in-store credits to be automatically subtracted. Therefore, in order to use your in-store credit, you must place your order by phone, or mail. The appropriate Order ID number and the amount of the credit must be referenced, and this amount will be manually subtracted when we process your order in-house.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Exchange fee's are subject to change based on the condition of the returned item and number of exchanges per order. If the product returned is tangled and the packaging needs attention due to improperly stuffing it back into the box, a charge will occur depending on the condition of the product and packaging damage.
- Your credit card charge will appear as "Ace Wigs". But will be shipped under the title of ”Ace Shipping”
- Ground Shipping & Handling is usually within 12 to 14 business days.
- Standard Shipping & Handling is usually within 7 to 12 business days.
- Express Shipping & Handling is usually within 4 to 7 business days.
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands Shipping and Handling is usually within 7 to 12 business days.
- Canada Shipping and Handling Delivery times cannot be guaranteed, but generally packages are delivered within one to two weeks.
- Other International Shipping and Handling Delivery times cannot be guaranteed, but generally packages are delivered within two to three weeks.
- Delivery times CANNOT be guaranteed with special order items. Therefore, special order items are NOT subject to the Shipping and Handling times quoted above!
- Ace Wigs will deliver to the address provided to us and the customer is responsible for the address entered into the form provided by Ace Wigs for the Shipping and Billing address.
- The Customer is responsible for any delivery delays due to destination problems, such as Customer not being home to sign for the package, Customer providing an incorrect or incomplete shipping address, etc.
- Ace Wigs makes the utmost effort to get orders delivered to our Customers on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping refunds in cases when the delay is beyond our control, such as Acts of God, national crises, errors made by the U.S. Postal Service, and delay due to supplier error.
- All packages shipped either to a domestic or foreign destination with a value over $500.00 U.S. dollars will require insurance. This additional charge will not display in the normal purchasing process of the website shopping cart. Additional charges for the insurance and mandatory signature will be assessed at the time the products are packaged, weighed and ready for shipment. Calculations for the insurance will be based entirely on the contents of the package and the destination. If U.S. Postal will not insure the package to your country, then the next available carrier (UPS or Fed Ex) will be selected to ship your package and additional costs will be charged to your card (to cover the shipment and Insurance) before the package is shipped.
- If the total cost of your order exceeds the calculated cost of shipping by the website shopping cart, due to weight, dimensional weight, remote destination, or a carrier increase, then the additional shipping will be charged to your card and added to your invoice before it is shipped.
Before you send your wig in, please check for Exchange Eligibility and download our
We do not “refurbished or repaired used wigs”. We do not sell used wigs and never have. So you must adhere to all of the policies below, or your request for an exchange will be denied.
Due to State and Federal Health Department Regulations on the sale of wigs and hair additions, the following policies must be enforced:
- We offer one exchange per purchase, NO REFUNDS WILL BE PERMITTED. Products must be returned in perfect condition or additional charges for restyling will be added to the exchange fee.
The restocking fee will be based on the condition of the product when returned to Ace Wigs.
- Merchandise eligible for exchange must be returned within 14 days of receipt. If more time is needed to select a replacement for the item(s) returned, Customer may request an in-store credit. See Ordering Policies above for more information about in-store credits.
- All sales are final on all Costumes, Wig Accessories (shampoo, brushes, etc.) and items purchased from our Inventory Reduction Sale section.
- All sales are final on Human Hair wigs.
- All sales are final on all Hairpieces and Men's wigs, whether synthetic or human hair.
- All sales are final on the brands identified as such on the Exchange Eligibility list. Items from these brands may not be returned for exchange, except in cases of defective merchandise.
- All items returned for exchange must be in saleable condition, unworn, undamaged and in the original net (if applicable) and undamaged commerical packaging with tags still attached. If we have to comb out tangles an additional $10.00 to $25.00 fee will be added. If the hair net is missing an additional $10.00 fee may apply. Extremely curly wigs can not be combed out and will be reject for exchange. The Exchange base fee will be $30.00 per wig.
- Merchandise with the odor of smoke, styling products, etc. will be returned to the customer at customer's own expense.
- Packages must be returned in a sturdy mailing box. Wrapping the wig box in brown paper or using a shipping envelope is not acceptable and your exchange will be denied. Do not mark, tape or attach anything to the product box.
- A Restocking Fee (click here for restocking fees) will be assessed on all exchanges. In addition, the customer is responsible for paying all shipping charges necessary to send out the replacement item(s). All replacement items are sent by Ground Shipping. If quicker shipping is required, this must be requested on the Exchange Form, and the customer will be billed accordingly.
- Please print off a copy of the Click 'n Print Exchange Form, fill it out and enclose it with the item(s) you are returning for exchange so we may process your request in a more expedient manner. Please make every effort to include your Order ID Number to prevent delays in processing your exchange.
- If you ordered by mail or fax, or if your item(s) were sent directly from the manufacturer without an Ace Wigs Receipt , please e-mail or call our office, and we will provide your Order ID Number and/or receipt.
- If the value of the item(s) sent as a replacement is less than the value of the item(s) returned for exchange, you will be given an in-store credit that may be applied towards a future purchase. Absolutely NO REFUNDS for this credit will be issued.
- If the value of the item(s) sent as a replacement is more than the value of the item(s) returned for exchange, this amount, including all applicable restocking and shipping fees, will be charged to the same credit card used to place the original order, unless an alternate credit card number is provided on the Exchange Form.
- In cases where the original order was paid through PayPal, any applicable restocking and shipping fees will be billed through PayPal by sending an invoice to the Customer's PayPal e-mail address.
- In cases where the original order was paid by money order, the Customer is responsible for sending another money order in the amount of all applicable restocking and shipping fees, or providing us with a credit card number and expiration date so that these fees may be billed. No personal checks are accepted.
- Please allow up to two weeks for the exchange order to be processed before contacting us for an update. Exchanges are processed in the order in which they were received.
- IMPORTANT: When contacting us about an exchange, please have your original Order ID number available, or indicate the brand(s) and style(s) of the replacement item(s) you have requested.
- Ace Wigs will not ship out the replacement item for your exchange until the original wig from your order has been returned and inspected.
Change Order Policy
- Customer may not change the brand, style and/or color of any item(s) after the order has been processed. The order begins “Being Processed" ususally within 24 hours.
- Changing the shipping tier or destination is possible within 24 hours only.
- Adding to your current order: Please contact us via e-mail or at our toll-free number 800-226-4668 and we will be able to tell you whether adding to your current order is possible. If not, we will process a new order for you and can often combine your two orders to save on shipping.
Damaged/Defective Goods Policy
- In the case that a product is defective, Ace Wigs will replace the item for the same brand, style and color at no cost. You must contact us immediately to be able to receive the replacement. Replacements will be shipped out by Standard Shipping.
- Claims for damaged shipments must be filed directly with the carrier.
- No Cancellations accepted once an order is being processed. Any cancellation or refusal of delivery will result in a cancellation fee of $25.00 or 50% of the total order, whichever is greater. Any refusal or return of an order will be granted an in-store credit, after the cancellation fee has been assessed, and will be documented for the customer.
- Customers who cancel their order due to back ordered or discontinued items are exempt from the Cancellation Fee.
- Since 1996 when Ace Wigs started online sales, we have never sent any unsolicited advertising material. We keep all our customers’ information private.
- It is our Policy to keep confidential all information obtained by Customer, including name, business name, billing address, shipping address, credit card number and expiration date, and items ordered.
- We reserve the right to include comments from our Customers on our site in the "Customer Comments" section; however only the first name or initials are included, and no information that could possibly identify the Customer is ever used. If Customers specifically request that their comments not be used in this manner, we will comply with this request.
- We respect our Customer's right to privacy, and all orders are shipped in standard U.S. Postal Priority Mail packaging, or in plain, brown boxes. Our return address labels say "Ace Shipping." For all packages shipped within the United States, the word "wigs" does not appear anywhere on the outside of the package.
- For shipments to destinations outside the United States, Customs Regulations require that we state the contents of the package on a Declaration Form that is affixed to the outside of the box. The words "synthetic wig" or "human hair wig" may appear on this paperwork. This is a legal requirement.
- If it becomes necessary to send our Customers a copy of their receipt, or any other correspondence, the return address label says "Ace." The word, "wigs" does not appear on the outside of the envelope.
- We do not send unsolicited advertising materials through the U.S. Postal Service, or via e-mail, although we may occasionally include a catalog or brochure inside the package with the Customer's order.
- We do have an opt-in e-mail mailing list for customers who wish to receive our newsletter. Customers who have opted-in to this list may unsubscribe at any time.
- When contacting a Customer's home or place of employment, our staff identifies our company as "Ace." If it is necessary to leave a message, we identify our company as "Ace."
- We consider our site to be "Transgender Friendly" and will process orders, and/or respond to all e-mails, phone calls or written correspondence from anyone interested in our products, regardless of gender preference or affiliation.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Ace Wigs or its content suppliers and protected by United States and International copyright laws.
- The compilation of all content on this site is exclusive property of Ace Wigs and protected by U.S. and International copyright laws.
- All software used on this site is the property of Ace Wigs or its software suppliers and protected by United States and International copyright laws.
- Ace Wigs The Original Wigsite™ and The Original Wig Salon™ as well as all other marks indicated on our site, are registered trademarks of Ace Wigs in the United States. Ace Wigs The Original Wig Site™ and other Ace Wigs graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks of Ace Wigs, or its subsidiaries.
- Ace Wigs' trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Ace Wigs', in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Ace Wigs.
- All other trademarks not owned by Ace Wigs or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Ace Wigs or its subsidiaries .
- Any business or individual attempting to use the name Ace Wigs™ in any manner whatsoever will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for trademark violation.
- Any business or individual attempting to use the phrase, "The Original Wigsite™" in any manner whatsoever will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for trademark violation.
- Any business or individual attempting to use the phrase, "The Original Wig Salon™" in any manner whatsoever will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for trademark violation.
Site Policies, Modifications, and Severability
- Please carefully review our Policies, especially the Ordering, Shipping, and Exchange Policies posted on our site before placing an order . These Policies govern your visit to Ace Wigs. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to the terms, conditions and policies stated herein. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and conditions of use at any time.
- If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.